Creating Space is the annual conference of the Canadian Association for Health Humanities. The theme for Creating Space IX is Cultural Humility and Contemporary Medical Practice: (How) Can the Humanities Help?
- April 12-13, 2019
- David Braley Health Sciences Centre
- Hamilton, ON
For more information see the CAHH website.
Why are you so scared, & other questions about poetry, medicine and shocks of mortality
A conversation with a poet-physician, a poet-patient, and the Mount Sinai poet-in-residence.
- Wednesday April 16 – 6 to 9pm
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 18th floor Auditorium
- 600 University Ave, Toronto
For more information see the post on Facebook or Ronna Bloom’s website
New Brunswick will be launched officially in Windsor on April 26, 2019
Details to follow
I will be reading at the launch of Monica Kid’s new poetry collection, Chance Encounters with Wild Animals.
- Wednesday April 3 – 6 to 8pm
- Ben McNally Books, Toronto
- 366 Bay Street
For more information see Ben McNally’s website
I will be reading from New Brunswick at grit LIT 2019.
- Thu, 11 April 2019 – 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
- 40 Bay Street South
Tickets available through EventBrite.